- AMERICAN ENERPOWER, INC.
- Vice President, 2011 to Present, Houston, Texas • Primary responsibilities include assisting commercial, industrial and residential electricity customers in the purchase of electric commodity, including rate negotiation, contract terms and conditions.
- NGS Energy
- Vice President, 2008 to 2010, Westport, CT • Responsible for the sales and marketing of long term natural gas storage transactions for the Tres Palacios Natural Gas Storage Facility, located in South Texas. Developed sales strategies to attract new customers and increase services to existing customers, which resulted in five, multi-year service contracts, generating over $20 million in revenue.
- UBS Energy, LLC
- Director, 2002 to 2008, Stamford, CT • Responsible for sales and marketing of natural gas commodities to utilities, industrials and marketing companies. Regional areas included the Northeast and Southeast regions of the United States. Provided client quotes and established customer relationships resulting in increased sales and exposure for this newly formed entity of UBS Investment Bank.
- Enron North American
- Energy Marketer, Trader, Operations Manager, Coordinator, 1989-2001, Houston, TX • Held various positions: Project Coordinator, Operations Manager for staff of nine schedulers, Capacity Trader and Natural Gas Trader. The regional area of focus was the Midwest Region.
- University of Nebraska Omaha
GROUPS AND ASSOCIATIONS
- Pearland Chamber of Commerce
- Business Network International (Pearland Chapter) – Secretary/Treasurer