- American Enerpower
- Director, Energy Marketing, 2/ 2007 to Present • Assist small, mid-market and large commercial and industrial clients in managing the complex energy issues in the Texas retail market. Provide client focused RFP's, energy and bill audits along with timely market analysis that will assist the customer base in managing its energy spend.
- TXU Corporation
- Manager, Corporate Philanthropy/Volunteerism, 8/2004 to 10/2006 • Managed the corporation's philanthropic, volunteer and educational commitment to the communities within service territory. Developed strategic corporate philanthropic guidelines and revitalized volunteer initiatives. Streamlined educational budget by 40% through a restructuring of the supply chain process and delivery mechanism. Served as enterprise-wide coordinator for individual business unit community based directives that insured duplication of efforts where eliminated and affiliate rules supported.
- Manager, Business Development, 5/2002 to 8/2004 • Through the utilization of consultative selling skills, revived and closed profitable business opportunities for organization. Initially assigned to Texas market, scope was increased to four state region and eventually nationally due to relationships established through years of working within industry and contacts established through the Edison Electric Institute National Accounts program.
- Director, Regional Sales, 12/2000 to 5/2002 • Primary mission included the motivation and training of Sales Executives to close profitable positions within newly formed Texas retail electric market. Developed team concept and ensured relationship sales skills where utilized in all deals.
- Manager, Key Accounts, 12/1999 to 12/2000 • Headed up the development of eleven (11) Key Account Executives to be certain preparation for the successful opening of the competitive Texas retail electric market transition was in place.
- Additional Positions Held: • Senior Key Account Executive, Manager, Customer Service/Marketing, Customer Service Supervisor, Assistant District Engineer, Engineering Technician II, Engineering Technician I
- Texas State Technical College
- Degree: Associate of Applied Science, Electrical Power Distribution Technology