- AMERICAN ENERPOWER
- Vice President, Director, Energy Marketing, 2005 to Present • Primary responsibilities include sales and marketing to commercial and industrial electricity clients. Assists clients in finding the best price and terms for their energy contracts.
- TRIAD HOSPITALS, INC.
- Project Manager/Administrator of Gaslight Medical Park, 2003 to 2005 • Oversaw the development of a new, $15,000,000 medical complex in Lufkin, TX. Responsible for equipping, staffing, and licensing of an ambulatory surgery center, a diagnostic center, and a multi-physician office building.
- TEMPLE-INLAND INC.
- 1983 to 2003 • A diversified 20-year career at a Fortune 500 manufacturing/financial services company. Duties and responsibilities included financial analysis, treasury management, credit/risk management, export sales, and supply-chain improvement. Developed the company's first vendor-management inventory program and served as General Manager of Temple Trading Company.
- The University of Texas, Austin, TX – 1982
- Degree: Bachelor's of Business Administration (Accounting)
- Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, TX – 1986
- Degree: Master's of Business Administration