- American Enerpower
- Customer Service Manager, 2011-Present • Assisting in the renewal and signing up of electricity contracts for and with clients. Answering questions via e-mail and phone.
- IT Manager, 2009-Present • Assisting Agents with technical questions regarding computers, as well as CRM.
- Software Engineer, 2004-2009 • Designing and developing BARCS (Broker Agent Retailer Commission System), a specific program for American Enerpower. This program takes their deals and associate them to incoming payments from the Retail Electric Providers, generating commission checks from that information.
- Owner, 2001-Present • Performing all of the tasks needed for running a server, including: administering servers, handling customers, taking payments, etc.
- Music Music
- Technician, 1999 - 2004, Houston, Tx • Design and programming point of sale and inventory programs. Converting inventory to computer format.
- Point Secure
- Programmer and Network Administrator, 2000 - 2001, Houston, Tx • Programmer on variety of projects. Became network administrator for a mixed-mode network of VAX and Alpha, OpenVMS, Windows 9X/NT systems. Maintained VAX, Alpha and PC hardware. Trained other employees on software for these environments as needed.
- Best Buy
- Technical Services, 1999 - 2000, Houston, Tx • Store electronics repair tech
- ABBA Technologies
- Head Programmer and Network Administrator, 1998 - 1999, Houston, Tx • Programmer of a GUI interface to create an ISP similar to AOL but using standards instead of proprietary protocols.
- Hypercon, Inc
- Customer Service Technician, 1998-1998, Houston, Tx • Phone tech support agent for ISP customers.
- Received New Jersey State GED in 1991